Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hangin' Around At Blossom's











Hi, it's me Rabies. I'm at this chick Fireblossom's place. Someone gave her a camera and said just point and shoot, and that's sure what she's been doing. Glad they didn't give her a revolver. As you can see, I have made friends with Sean the Sheep. We both like Wensleydale cheese. I't s like X, kinda.
Here I am trying to give this bimbo a hint that she should try actually opening one of those cookbooks. But it's no use. She'd rather write letters to Pheromone Girl. I mean, let's prioritze here....feeding the guest should come first, am I right? This woman's going to need some training, i can tell.
xo
Rabes

4 comments:

  1. Rabies! We miss you!!! It looks like you're having a blast. And I knew Fireblossom was cool, but not THAT cool. Hanging with Sean the sheep? Is that Brian from Family Guy on the shelf? Whoa.

    And hey - since you eat dog kibble here, I'd watch the cracks about her cooking, or you can spend your days eating beans from a can, mister.

    Thanks for taking such great care of him, Blossom! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, we love your blog and would like to invite you to list it in our Blog Directory at www.bigblogcollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rabies, look at ewe...getting all cozy with that sheep! Looks like you're having a barrel of fun...and I know you're in good hands! Have fun, Chico! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings, your Eminence. Indeed, feeding the guest would come first if not for the guest monopolizing her time with Sean the Sheep. She is probably mourning the temporary loss of her close friend and companion. It is sad that you have (fair warning, REALLY stupid joke approaching) shorn her of her friend for this time frame.


    (you were warned. not my fault if you read it)

    ReplyDelete