Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Monkey Has Landed



Hi, it's Rabies. I have arrived safely at Fireblossom's house. What a dump! There isn't even a jacuzzi or outdoor dinner theater. Well, I suppose I'll make the best of it, if I can ever get this Fireblossom person to cave and call me "Your Emminence." I need a banana. I get leg cramps otherwise. Talk about roughing it! I don't think Michigan is even a state, I think it's like part of Canada. Maybe I should brush up on my French! "Garcon! Le banana, see voo play!

2 comments:

  1. Rabies, Baby! How was the box? Who stole the coin I sent? Is Fireblossom as cool as she seems? When you get back, I will ply you with cheezy crackers and Wild Kingdom and you will tell me her secrets!!

    Hooray - and behave yourself, young stud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwoohahaha! "Your Eminence". That is classic. Everyone should, at least once in life, have a friend/neighbor/traveling companion/stuffed toy that refers to them as "Your Eminence". (Yes, I realize it is Rabies wanting to be called that. The thought stands)

    ReplyDelete