Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The travel bug has bit me - where's the calamine?

I'm ready for another road trip. The adventure to Hood River, Kennewick, Spokane and Yakima was great fun - those three get really silly when they travel! - but I need a little road trip of my own (or is it a box trip!?!?) Favorite part? The car wash. Not so favorite part? Not being allowed in the museum. No pets. Dang.

I should make it to the post office today. That means the next few days will be spent in the back of vans and trucks and maybe even an airplane. Cool! I haven't flown before. Where's I put the dramamine?


When I get to Fireblossom's house, I guess there's a friend or two to meet. I hope I get to hang around with her while she does the stuff she usually does. I'm sure you'll see pictures and hear stories. I'm SOOO excited!

Watch for updates as I make my way east on a new adventure! Thanks for checking out my blog.


~Rabies

2 comments:

  1. I just like the fact that whenever you are passed along, the one who sends you can say they gave their friend Rabies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Darth. I had someone else say the blog will probably be followed by the government - passing Rabies Travels and all...

    ReplyDelete