Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'M BAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK!


I heard mom's voice in the background for a while, but I was covered by this journal and post card and all this LOVE that Fireblossom had put in my envelope. Yep. I was mortified to find that I was shipped all the way across the country in a yellow envelope. With bubble pack - and I couldn't even stomp it!! After all, theres nothing better to kill the time than a nice sheet of bubble wrap. Or to be tied around Ezmond's neck and go for a sprint around the yard, looking for imaginary rodents. He's a freak.... but I missed him.

My Sara was so happy to see me that she kidnapped me to her room and I sit here, on her shelf, watching over her as she sleeps. She said I came home with really happy karma so I must have had fun at Fireblossom's. Well, DUH! All the string cheese a boy could want? Sean the Sheep was a great companion. And Bosco is a cutie pie. It was a good vacation by any stretch of the imagination! I'd go hang with FB and the crew again any day! She's FUNNY!

Whew. I'm going to rest up for a few days (and ride around on the dog) but I'm looking forward to another road trip soon. I wonder where she'll send me next?

Peace!




2 comments:

  1. I am glad to see that Rabies made it safely home. You never know what those nitwits who work for the postal service will do!

    Hivvy is mopey cos now he has no one to play Demolition Derby 2 with on the playstation. Some kid named Joe left it here.

    I hope that Rabies ate the sandwiches that I packed for him. I told him to call me if he had any trouble, but then forgot to put in a phone! Duh @ me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, we love DD2 here.

    And, all the sammies were gone so I'm sure he binged all the way home.

    I happen to adore postal workers!

    ReplyDelete